Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting organized little by little

I am reading The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized by Karen Ehman. One thing that she says, that I already knew, but am now trying to live by is "don't put it down, put it away". This is one of my huge problems! I want to get my house in order so I have more time for my family and for fun! I don't have a lot of free time, so I will be tackling small projects. Today was the bathroom counter. I know that clear counters look so awesome, but I know that it is not going to happen with me. I like my most used items handy.


I removed everything and gave the counter, mirror, and sinks a good cleaning.


I then went through everything to decide what could stay. I bought some baskets and added ribbon to pretty them up a bit.


I felt so good after finishing this project. One drawer, one counter at a time!




No comments: