Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh, What a Year!

Yesterday my friend Karen and I visited the SHE event and went shopping.  I went to the event last year with my friend Rosemary, and it got me thinking about all the changes I have experienced.  At that time I had no idea that I would become a Mom.  My husband and I had pretty much given up.  But the Lord blessed us just a couple of months later!  Rosemary has moved to a different state.   I truly miss her.  Thank goodness for FB. :) 

Well Karen and I had a great time shopping.   We both got new fall wreaths for our front doors.  I picked up Ava a few things including a humidifer.  Trying to help her stuffy nose.

Last year at the She event, I also met my friend Julie.  She was selling Homemade Gourmet.  I bought a couple of things.  Then, a few months later I started selling it too!  Great products for busy families!
I love decorating for fall.  Here are a few things I am working on.  I took an old wreath from last year and salvaged what I could - Before
and after.....

Here is an arrangement I made.


One more thing I am extremely proud of:


Lori


No comments: