Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Grocery Trip

I so enjoyed saving money today while shopping!  I went to Bilo and I want to share a few of the deals that I got.  With coupons and buying on sale, I saved over $95 dollars!  Whoo Hoo!

Bounty Basic paper towels - on sale for .88 limit four.  I had four .25 coupons.  Bilo doubled these for .50 each and so I paid 1.52 for four! 

Bag of baby carrots for .99 (BOGO)

Gallon of milk for $2.99

 Del Monte Canned tomatoes - 1.00 per can
 
Weight Watchers snack cakes on sale for $2.  I had a .40 coupon so I paid $1.20

Smart ones BOGO.  (printable  coupons online - I had save $1 on 3.

Bought two bags of Tostitos scoops (BOGO) then got a 24 oz. jar of salsa for 1.99 which had a coupon that gave it to me free after buying the chips!

This are just a few examples.  Many of the coupons I printed on - line.  I planned this by scouring the sales paper and using Southern Savers. (www.southernsavers.com)

My next trip was to the Dollar General.  I had my coupon to save $5 on $25.  I got some Flintstone Vitamins for $4.50 and some Finish Dishwashing gel pacs for $2.85 (25 in box).  I always purchase our Sunny - D from there for a $1 a jug.  Then I used my $5 coupon on my total purchase. 

It was a great day!  Looking forward to getting my newspaper tomorrow.

No comments: