Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last Day of Maternity Leave

I can't believe that the weeks have gone by so fast.  Tomorrow, I will be back at work and Ava will have her first day at daycare. I thought it would be better to be completely overwhelmed on a Friday versus a Monday.  At least I will have the weekend to recover.  There are many things that I did not get accomplished during my time at home.  I wanted to get everything straightened up, my home in order.  Oh well, some things did get done, and the most important thing is that I have been able to bond and love my little girl.   I still have a lot to do today.  Most important is making sure I don't forget anything that Ava may need tomorrow.  I need to pack my work bag.  Waiting to get things in order in the morning is no longer an option.  Wish me luck!

Lori

No comments: